Friday, November 30, 2007

Busy weeks

Went to watch Hero after work at vivo on tues, with PS. Very nice movie! Hehe. Wanting to go mind cafe on wed. But i went to vivo with family to get new phone for my sis. Another wasted trip. So sorry ZQ for bs-ing you.

I'm busy, yet i'm so broke!! Can't imagine myself working 7 days a week, 7.5 hrs in average! Have to wait for my pay to come in, 14th next month! Argh. Feel so bad for using my mum's money.

Oh ya, i finally bought V6's Voyager yesterday!! Love it.

Working nowadays, good and no good. My boss bought us peanut pancakes each today. Though it only cost less than $1, it's the heart that counts. No more mistakes during working ok!

I seriously hate routine life! Thought of this on my way to work today. Have to wake up at the same time, taking the same bus, walking the same way to office, doing the same work...... One word to describe. SIAN! But luckily, poly life is awaiting for me! Guess that i seriously unsuitable for office jobs.

He message me again! 1.5 hours before. Therefore, i'm smiling again. =). And i can see you tomorrow. But different shift! ARGH.

It's end of the month. O's has already over for 17 days. I miss my sch friends!

I love to eat prata nowadays. Can jio me to eat hahahaha. =)

Gonna go to catch Corner with love!

No comments: