Friday, November 9, 2007

^^

7 nov
Met up w Ann! Went Bugis for window shoppin. As well as job-seekin. N findin gd salon. 一举四得! Haha! Went Marina Square for another round of window shoppin. Lastly, had our dinner at HK cafe. Nice one! Ann shared alot w me abt she n someone. Kinda funny. Haha.

8 nov
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KB! Met her at Far east. Passed her e present. Hope she'll like it! Window-ed shoppin at Far east, Isetan, Taka, Heeren and Cine. Bought one very nice necklace at Far east! Very funny. KB pointed 1 guy at Heeren level 2, whom is Alfred Ng look-alike! We went up again to level 2 n he was gone! Our curiousity made us went ard e whole Heeren to search for him! Cant find him. KB said it's fun searchin someone like tat. -.-

After separatin w KB, took bus to indoor stadium! A*Mei's concert! Was really super unpleased w CS can! 请给我发一点牢骚can! ARGH! U guys will know how inconsiderate he is! Reached SIS ard 720pm. Kept callin him where was he, n he really took ages to come! He dont even hv a sense of urgency can! Yet he calls himself A*Mei's 忠实歌迷! I waited almost 1 hr for him!! Waited for him at North entrance. Out of nowhere he popped out suddenly. Dint even make e effort to look for me n go in tgt!! Initally, wantin to catch up w him n took pic b4 e concert starts. Gone case. Within 5 mins when we got in n sat down, e concert starts. -.- Even b4 e concert is endin, he was like so eager to go off. So damn irriatin can! We paid $160 for e tickets each can! When i was singin along w A*mei, guess wat he said? "明明不懂这首歌不用假假唱" Guys, do u hv tis kind of fren?? Do i need to 假假唱? For who to c? Siao! Guess wat, i cried a little just because of tis sentence. When e concert ends, he was like soooooooo eager to go off, dint even book a cab. I can take my bus 16 hm de lo! I was kind to pei him wok ALL E WAY to 196 bus stop to flag for cab. 1 cab stopped n wantin to ride us. Out of my concern for him, i asked e uncle is e cab goin far, as e cab was booked by someone else. Yet he dint 领情 and kept agreein w e driver's naggin. I felt rather pissed n i wrote msg on my phone sayin half-jokingly "I wanna get down". Guess wat he did? He told e driver. Another round of naggin. ARGH!! Alighted right his house downstairs. What im most pissed off was, he dint even send me to e bus stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He went up just like tat!!!! Just to go back n c his XXX! HEY! I'm a girl lei. N e place was so damn quiet. Cant he even think for my safety? E bus stop was so damn scary! CS, do try it urself 1 day! Was so super worried tat my last bus had gone, i msg him abt tis, n, HE DINT EVEN REPLY! He dint even msg me askin me whether i've reached hm.

A 5 yrs fren, it's really disheartenin. =(. I really dont wanna hate u. Can u kindly b more considerate for others??????

A*Mei's concert was totally great!! 值回票价! 3 hrs concert lei! Was so touchin when she sang 天天想你.

Today. Yong msg me suddenly. Weird weird weird. I dint go out with Yong today n yet he msged me whether i've reached hm. CS, wat hv u done??

9 nov
Went BM mac to study POA MCQ. Saw Jane n Huiling. After tat saw e same old ppl. Pan came. He gotten a new phone! Nokia 6120. Better than mine! Sigh. PS came after tat. Pan was so funny today! He wanted to clear his tray after he had his meals. N he threw e tray into e dustbin!! Me n PS kept laughin like mad! He was so pai seh la. Hahahaha. First time seein ppl did tis. Just now, his msn nick was "Owed BM mac a new tray". Funny guy. When i went to toliet, he came! Always tis kind of weird timin! When i came out, PS n i signal each other tat he came. N my face turned red! omg. his action was cute la. Headed hm at 8pm.

MJ interview on sun. Shld i go?

No comments: