Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Haha!

Chee yee thanked me on his latest post! Wahahahaha. Just kinda envy u la~ 1 more paper to go. Jia you n get into same poly as her! All e best!

I seriously need a new job for my 3 mths holiday. A better payin-job i mean. So shld i quit my job at Earle's? Or both jobs at e same time? No idea for tat yet. Any lobangs??

First thing tat i will do on 9am, 13 nov. Some of u guys already know, is to hv my hair dye!! I'm seriously cravin for tat can! These few yrs whenever i had my end-of-yr holiday, i will buy D.I.Y hair dye for myself. Since sec 2 i can still remember hahahaha. So, every time when e new sch term starts, my new form teacher will catch me n kenna sent hm. Still remember those days. Hahahaha. So yup, i will go for better one tis yr!

1 more paper to go! Full marks k! Really envy D&T ppl. Their O levels had just ended!!!!! Argh.

No comments: