Monday, November 12, 2007

No longer I...



  • TRUSTIN anyone on tis earth


  • TELL any1 my secrets


  • FEELIN hurt


  • ACCEPTIN XXXs


Today, i...





  • decide to LET GO


  • WEPT so seriously ever


I nv nv nv felt like tis b4. I wanna hv a better life. Better treatment from ppl ard me. From now on, tat person is only one of my sec sch frens previously. Just like other frens, no longer contactin etc. I hv finally realise we r totally different ppl, livin in totally different world. U r no longer e one i used to know. I hv to admit tat. Frankin speakly, I really love him. Really really love him. (As a very gd fren i mean, my tears r rollin down). I really 疼him as a bro. He is e one tat know most of my biggest secrets. Whenever he was feelin down, i will b there to comfort him, to lend him my listenin ear. I remember once he suddenly called me out while i was abt to sleep. Without thinkin, i went ahead to meet him. I knew he needed someone to b there.. I hv done my part to b his gd fren. But, wat abt him? I told him lots of time tat he always take me for granted. Wat has he done? Nth! I hardly to hear a single "sorry" and "thanks" from him. I'm not a petty person. Watever he did to me on thurs, i've already forgot. This time...... I hv no idea wat to say.

Somethin postive..

Tmr is my v last paper for O levels! By then, i will end my 6 yrs -.- sec education! Here comes my freedom!

My mum is so cute now. Keep comin to me n askin me to teach her how to........... SMS! Hahaha. Funny. Although i wasn't tat patient to teach her as i've repeated to her thousands of times. (Sigh) Haha. But i still taught her la.

New job comin soon! N im goin back Earle's on sat! I miss everyone la!

No comments: