Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turnover

I'm one of e few who managed to watch Tattoist, right before sneak preview. Nice show. Nice storyline. You guys are encouraged to watch! As well as Hero! I'm watchin it next tues! Yippee!

Workin life nowadays........... Both good and bad. I miss sch life. I won't be seein my sch friends so often as before. (No longer mon-fri). Miss those times when we chiong down for recess, sleep durin those borin lessons, chiong last min for math tests..... But i will keep them in mind. =) Kinda regret not going for grad night. Sigh.

It's time to move on anyway. Looking forward to poly life. Seriously i do!! Oh ya, back to workin life. Totally different with sch life. It's where you really got to have self-discpline. Waking up early, punctual for work, do your work correctly etc... Unlike sch, late comin is just jotting down your name, nagged by form teachers by sayin "In future when you go work, your bosses can just fire you for late coming!". Have been listening to it for 6 years! OMG. Workin is good anyway. It's where you get your money from! For my job, doing the same old thing everyday. And will take long time to finish. So, time flies fast. BUT, have to walk a bit from bus stop to my office. Sigh.

And ya, i'm back to Earle's again! Had no idea why i was so super nervous before i stepped in. Saw Sir YY, Joan and Agnes at cashier area when i stepped in. Big waved to me! Sir YY was like tellin them "She dye her hair lei"... -.- Luckily he wasnt colour blind. hahaha. Exhanged one big hug with Keryn. Sweet la she. And everyone else was like tellin me "So long never see you le" blah blah blah. For him, as usual. I see you. You see me. Never talk. =(. But i don't know why he would msg me once when his card has credit. Though i'm not sure is it "once" or not la. Why tell me why??? Sigh. But can only see him once or twice a week only. How? While messaging him during work, feel like asking him lotssss of questionsss. But i didn't. Sighhhhh. The kitchen staff are still childish as ever. Funny when one of them calls me "Yong mama". As if i'm tat old.

Got to know one new friend recently. Serene. Quite qiao la. Got to know her at one of the interviews. We even discussing about the salary and complained that it is too low. And i introduce her to work at Earle's! Hahahaha. =)

Life is good for me now. But i hate waking up early! Argh. And i miss him. =(

This holiday.
-Earn lots of money! For upcoming HK trip. Future Japan trip.
-Pray hard for good O level results!
-Enjoy my life!

No comments: