Saturday, November 24, 2007

Never say die!



I promise, once i gotten my pay end of this month, i will get this!
I really feel super bad, I didn't even know that V6 has release new album for like days, or even weeks! I won't download, i won't listen via Imeem, I will spend $10++++ to buy! Go Morita is still so shuai and cool as ever. =). It's really my wish to see him face to face, like going to Japan to watch their concert! I'll really save up for that! But V6, please wait for me for a few more years!!
Feel rather "blessed" this week. Free movie tickets on wed, free tickets to Kelly Poon's mini concert later [people just don't know how to appreciate], waffle ice cream sharing with Wei Jun on tues, Yoshinoya student meal from Zai Qian yesterday. And there's more to come! Hehehe.
Yesterday was pretty funny. After work, met Kek Bing to go for a job interview at tiong area. Quite ulu place. As usual, we were told to fill up an application form while the personnel took out IC to photocopy. The form stated some rules and regulations. The person told us, "If you have no problems with the conditions, please sign at the bottom". Guess what, I laughed like a mad woman immediately. Cause it was somehow like a "wedding ceremony". Kek bing laughed too. Hahaha. After we strolled back to Tiong and i bought myself a nice unagi rice burger meal home! Have not been eating it for.......... AGES! Yummy!
Better off to have a super long hours of sleep! And it's finally weekend!

No comments: