Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pics

Spent 4 hrs at e salon. After shampooin, cutted my hair. And now highlightin

Dyin e rest of my hair. The red thingy abit like weatin bluetooth headset. haha
KFC at harbourfront. is like finally. DOWNGRADED but still stylo.
In bus going to........ forgot le
My office buildin
First day workin. at toliet as wat u can c


Press level 4 pls!
Sea view durin lunch time
This lift is only for staff! Hv to tap staff card b4 u go up. No use pressin e levels w/o card!
Invoices r so scary. Besides learnin Matchin principle in POA, this is call MATCHIN.



My desktop. My tea. First day of work, drank 1 chocolate, 3 cafe lattes n 3 teas. Toilet breaks? Countless. Closin look of e invoice
Second day. Billin! Hv to key in e present readin to record, to bill. Invoices will b printed out. blah blah blah.
My desktop. Finally gotten my password. But i cant online! ARGH.
Fruit cakes from dunno who.
Ya. I'm under TG department. Look for me? Walk to e reception n ask for Elaine from TG dept. Haha.
Earle's tmr. 5-11pm. Sun 12-5pm. I seriously miss them la! Went there yday n Sir simon was like.... Dunno is praise or suan me. argh! haha. alright. im tired.
I realised i was pms-ing for tis whole wk. seriously pms-ing. pardon me.







No comments: