Monday, March 10, 2008

ARGH!

I simply hate today. I lost my phone!! Left it at the toliet at 3 plus today. Only realised it at 6! ARGH! Hate it. Luckily Sir Asra reminded me to call M1 to terminate the line. And now i have to get the money to buy myself new phone, and got to pay additional $100! So damn bo hua la. =(.

Other than that, afternoon shift was fun today. With people like Sir Simon Neo, Keryn Wu and Xiu Xiu and her An An! And Ann Ann came back to work! So now quite confusing with An An and Ann Ann. Hahaha. Stn 3 with Xin Ying and Agnes. Few funny incidents. Table 58's little boy's hair look like Sir Simon!! All of us laughed like siao la. And when Sir Simon specially walked over to look at him, he and smiled n said "我小时候不是这样的".

And! Once again, on SUN afternoon, i keyed wrong order for the third time! Keyed seafood combo instead of sausage combo. All 3 times were "caught" by stupid Chef Jack Jack. And he diao me! Hahaha. Think he buay tahan me le. And Xiu Xiu said i'm kitchen's disaster. Wa, how can like that say. Sigh.

Haha. After that, keyed special order of lamb, (this joke only Earle's ppl will understan). Keyed lamb followed by special instruction of "WD", then a big "NO at the key top and wrote "SAUCE". Den Xiu Xiu came to me and told me chef looked for me. (And i thought what happened AGAIN) Chef Jack Jack asked me on that order. The order came out, and the big "NO" came out above "WD" and "SAUCE". So he asked me, "is it NO WD? Then still want the sauce?". And i burst out laughing. And realised that i forgot to key MW for another lamb. And quickly told him to make it MW when the food came out. Think he really buay tahan me le. Can see from his face expression when he off work. Hahahaha.

Went second break. YES! Xiu xiu and i shared Walnut rocky road. After discount only $8.70! So cheap la! Damn nice! A must-try! Pissed off with kitchen when they dint even make it for me! And i really scolded them. Then back from toliet break then realised i lost my phone. =((.

Night shift. Stn 3 with Yan and Joan jie. Worked till 11 instead of 10. Wanted to request to HF to extend me but she asked me first instead. Haha. 原来dint have enough closing staff. At least she extended me la instead of others. BUT! Closing was a tiring one! Only me and Agnes jie closed the whole resturant! Mopped half of stn 3, whole stn 2, entrance and stn 1 walkway! Damn tiring la! Still got to take temperature and close entrance door.

Roster next week!
Mon: 5-11pm
Tues: 5-11pm
Wed: 9-5pm (Sorry Jay Chou =( )
Thurs: OFF! ^^
Fri: 5-11pm
Sat: 5-11pm
Sun: 12-10pm

Going to buy myself new phone tmr. SIGH. Gonna work more to earn back the $ sia. And my mum still dunno i lost my phone. Can't imagine her reaction.

No comments: