Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It has finally released!!!!!!! Watched abit of it at HMV and i'm convicted to buy it! But i'm totally BROKE now. I hope that KIND SOUL will be kind-hearted enough to return me MY $ asap. But i doubt so. Decided not to borrow $ from my sis or anyone else. So i have no choice but got to buy it at the end of month when i get my next pay. Or anyone can buy it for me as belated birthday present?? hmm. =( Err. I simply hate that 2 little pimples on my face..

Yesterday was really a long day. Met Pei shan to go RP for my enrolment. But she was super late! So i had to go travel alone to RP first. Hmm. I love the school! Nice feeling. Food there is nice! Air-conditioned! Enrolment is quite different from other polys. (No wonder RP's learning style is also diff.) Unlike other polys, they just have to "throw" their application forms into the box, and go off just like that! For RP, have to go station by station.... 7 in total!! A bit pissed off at the last station... To take photo shoot for student pass! I totally forgotten about it until i saw the station itself. And what a good time, i had that 2 pimples on my face now! So i tried to cover 1 of the pimples with my fringe and that photographer asked me to place my fringe above my eyebrow! Sigh. Think my student pass photo will be damn ugly. =(

Headed to work after that. Called outlet beforehand to inform. But think Sarah didn't inform. Thought i will be host 1 but thank god Sasa put me cashier. Xiu xiu, minnie and nadiah came back FOC.. Yay.. Had fun talking to them and kitchen staff.. LOTS of jokes.. I think i should talk less in future.. Closed cashier quite fast ^^.

Headed to staff outing after work! Once again, whole bunch of us travel by train! BUT, whenever there's outing, people who tagged along are always changing.. Get what i mean?? Sir Alan came too! Expected de la. So so so long never see him le. Still the same pattern.. And the food damn nice!! Lots of jokes again during makan-ing.. So pai seh la.... View Hui Qi's blog for more details if she blog about those incident.. Haha..

And today. Went out with Xiu xiu! Had set lunch at Cafe Cartel. And Xiu xiu found plastic inside her baked rice! And their service was good. They charged for 1 set lunch only! So me and Xiu xiu got to pay $4.25 each! Just like eating in a food court! Hahaha. After that,went watch movie with Xiu Xiu!! Rule #1. Scary! And i scream at the first frightening scene.. Haha.. But good storyline. So good recommendation. And abit er xin la. So be prepared.. Walked to far east to have waffle! And window shopping after that. Went home after that. As usual, i fell asleep in the bus..

Another off day tomorrow. Err. I still don't know how to spend it yet. Though i should know how.. hmm..

No comments: