Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stole this from Ann's blog.

Ok. Shall blog first before i get into serious work. (Abit interrupted as i'm on the phone with Pei Shan)

Worked 12-10pm today. Sir Asra planned me runner! Den Fiona went makan and he asked me to cover host 1. When she came back and she wanna change with me. And i don't know why i agreed to it! So ended up being HOST 1. Luckily it's sunday today and got to make balloons! To attract kids hahaha. So made balloons with Sir Asra and Yan. Quite fun giving out to kids and seeing them running towards you just to take balloons.. See so 单纯right? That's the best thing about kids.. And at 3 plus Jack Jack came to work, he shouted across loudly "守门员!". So pai seh la....
Went second break. Ate with Keryn, Xiu Xiu and Agnes jie. Basically we spent most of the break laughing at Sir Asra (and his BAND. Didn't know he's a good drummer!). Really laughed until my stomach pain.... And Xin Ying went fountain today! Seems rather 辛苦 lei.. Jack Jack say he cooked dessert for me and asked me what i wanna eat. Even asked me choose. So i chose 红豆沙. Then he went inside storeroom (don't know he gei siao or what) and said don't have. When almost 6, i asked him where's the dessert, he shouted "You think here is mac ah!". So broken english....
Night shift. Stn 2 with Yan and Ton-sao. That stupid "balloon" say i very 兴奋 when i see banana wrap. -.- Then after that Jack Jack came and ask me is it or not. So diao right? And after Sir Simon saying "Welcome to Earle's at Vivo City". I told him "念的好顺哦!". And he replied "给你们笑多一点就讲到会了". hahahaha. I know. We always LAUGH at people. But it's fun!! Only saw the dessert when i off duty. So slow!! Then makan it with Sir Simon. Chef Alex saw me eating the dessert and he asked me "这个是给service staff吃的meh?". Then he looked at Sir Simon (who was eating also). Then he never say anything and walked away.. Sir Simon said "讲到很象DM不可以吃这样" haha. Then went home with Sir Simon, while Keryn went off with Cristal and their friends..
Hmmm. Going NYP with Pei Shan tomorrow for her enrolment. Then work 5-11pm. Another fun day i hope!

No comments: