Friday, March 7, 2008

YO!

Long time no blog! Before i do that, TO ALL: Don't ever Charlie Wilson's War! It's super duper BORING! Really regret watching this movie and i actually first time ever in my life falling asleep right inside cinema! In which i would never do that. ARGH! Wasted my $7.50!

Well. The whole month of Feb was a happy one. Valentine's Day, as well as my birthday! For Valentine's Day, spent my day/night working and the last hour with him. My birthday, -.- Went home with hot fudge and butt top on my hair! Yuck. Thanks to Sir Simon and Sir Asra hor. But Sir Simon made a very nice ice cream for me. With wordings and candles. Thanks hor! Spend some time with him after work. Hope he dint mind my smelly and sticky hair. Haha. And 26th Feb was our common off day. And we went to zoo! I woke him up at 6 in the morning! Haha. Had fun there la. But was kinda affected by the weather.

Last week was fun also. Had sabo time! Due to Pang pang leaving to Bugis and Ashton leaving to T3. Sian lo! So last weekend everyone was like so siao lo! And ALL of us went home drenched. I don't intend to get myself lo! And Sir Simon wore staff uniform! So Serene, Yi Xiu and Hui Qi kept taking photo of him. And he actually smile for them! I was like OMG. hahaha.

This week's schedule is kinda tiring. Mon : 5-11pm, tues : 9-5pm, wed the only off day, thurs : 12-11pm, fri and sat : 5-11pm and sun : 12-10pm.

Wanted to go Bugis to visit Pang pang yesterday. But had to work OT! The food during break was so sucks somemore. So Sir Simon ordered BBQ chic burger for me. Yay! And he better treat me to Bugis Swensen's next week!!

Before i forget about my posting. I am officially posted to Republic poly, Customer Relationship and Service Management. Cop 22. Kinda insulting lo! Wanted to appeal to TP or NP. None of the business courses meet my cop. Only engineering courses. Sigh.

Yup got to go!

No comments: