Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yup. Then dashed out to meet him after work. Err, after taking photo with Ann and taking ice cream fom mdm. haha. Have not seen him for....... 1 week and 1 day! Took train to dhoby gahut. Discussed on what movie to watch. (Although i already wanted to watch Sky Of Love). He wanted to watch 10000 B.C, but he still give in to me. hehe. Bought tickets and walked around The Cathay to find food for dinner. Ended up makan at Indulge.. Nice place! I had prawn pasta and love portion cocktail. He had sirloin steak w rice n orange juice. Funny incident. 2 guys were sitting next to us. When our food were served, the guy sitting next to me was tryin to bio what was my food. Then he asked me what's my food. When they were ordering, i tryin to listen to their conversation to see if the guy order my food. But he dint la. the waitress asked him if he wants any drinks, den he asked "got ice water?". too bad they charge for ice water. to think he so niao to pay that 20 cents. -.- and so qiao they are watching the same movie as us! *overheard la* Sky Of Love is really a good movie. Recommended by Pei shan. she said this is a sure-cry-movie. i knew i will cry but not that easily. so i told myself not to cry unless it's really really touching. And i DID cry. After movie strolled to bugis area. Bought ice cream! Yummy! Then walked ard bugis area and went home.

My drink. Quite sour!

My prawn pasta!
His sirloin steak w rice
Variety of ice cream.. *drool*
Ok.. Back to the movie..
Sky Of Love/恋空..
真的是一个感人的故事。在学校里喜欢一个男生,无意间被他捡到自己的电话。之后他一直打电话给她。但自己并不知道是他,直到自己亲眼看到。最后两人终于幸福地在一起。她也有了他的孩子。正要在两家人的祝福下组织新家庭时,在平安夜时意外流产。虽然伤心,两人约好每年的平安夜都去某个地方纪念他们的孩子。有一天,他突然提出分手,她还亲眼看见他吻别人。虽然伤心,也不知道分手的原因,但心里始终爱着他。几年后,她有了新的男朋友,但每年还是去拜祭他们的孩子。也会碰见他。有一年,来的不是他,而是他的好朋友。原来他得了癌症。为了不想让她伤心,他只好一个人承受一切。但她还是知道了。始终爱着他的她,决定回到他的身边。哪怕只有最后的三个月。最后,他死前看到她最后的笑容才离去。。。
我真的哭了。。真的没有办法不感动。。
看完了之后,脑子里想的都是他。。心里真正喜欢的人真的很重要。但有什么用呢?

No comments: