Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Before i grab my few hours of sleep.

Went NYP with Pei Shan. Sorry girl i was super late! Serene, Yixiu and Hui Qi should really get me a Little Miss LATE shirt for me! Haha. Headed to work after work. Sasa put me HOST 1!! ARGH. Thank god ayu agreed to change with me. So Sasa asked me to sell 5 yogurt, while the rest only 3. But i sold none!! =(. As usual, laughed at Sasa with Yixiu after work. ^^

Tomorrow. I mean later. Will be a super long day. Going RP tmr with Pei Shan for my enrolment. And tour around my sch, and find good food! now her turn to accompany me le. And shall head to far east after that for little shopping! Head to work after that at 5-11pm. Then off to Earle's 6th outing after that at Bedok! Thank god i'm off on wed.

My heart is questioned.

No comments: