Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yo.. Yesterday was my only off day.. Stayed at home for movie marathon. Watched Sky of Love and Kong Fu Dunk.

Worked 5-11 today. Met Ann to go outlet together. Wanted to makan. But thanks to my mum.. made me don't feel like eatin le. So only ate ice cream.. Did cashier today. Think today is 1 of the best night closing cashier. Closed damn fast. *winks*. Sir Asra behaved like a small kid. Kept whining.. hoping to get $14,500 sales.. Even grabbed my hands before i billed out for the last 2 tables.. But ended up only $14100. But still very good le. Sigh. Supervisor nowadays...... Don't know what/how to say le. Oh ya, was sendin my bill to table 58, and this guy keep looking at me. And he asked me "You look very familiar..". I thought to myself "Ya alot people said that to me and always NOT me".. Then he asked me "Are you from Gan Eng Seng?". Dont know why i replied very exictedly " YES YES YES!!". Then the whole group of people started laughing.. I very pai seh and quickly walked away..

After closing, had chic baked rice!! So we (me, Sir Asra, Ann, Kwangli, Mahadhir, Quennie, Fiona and Jenny) chit chatted while eating.. And went home after that..

Tomorrow... Working 5-11pm again.. Saw next week's schedule on office's com. Seems that my roster being cutted down. Sian!!

I'm so into this song nowadays. A-must-listen song in my life now! Although it's not a very new song..

退后 by jay chou

天空灰得像哭过 离开你以后

并没有更自由

酸酸的空气 嗅出我们的距离

一幕锥心的结局 像呼吸般无法停息

抽屉泛黄的日记 榨乾了回忆

那笑容是夏季 你我的过去

被順時針的忘记 缺氧过后的爱情

粗心的眼泪是多余

我知道你我都没有错 只是忘了怎么退后

信誓旦旦给了承诺

却被时间扑了空

我知道我们都没有错 只是放手会比较好过

最美的爱情回忆里待续

No comments: