Monday, March 10, 2008

What a day

Shall update my blog as regularly as possible. =)

Since after my internet connection is back to use, i have been online-ing immediately when i back home from work, all the way until 4/5am! And woke up today as "early" as 1 plus. Went orchard paragon M1 shop to claim my sim card & buy myself a new phone! Sony ericsson W890i. Love it. It's a good phone. It's slim, light, 3.5G, 3.2 megapixels and 2GB memory! Went to work after that. When i stepped in to punch my card, Michelle told me it would be better if i came earlier. I asked her "Ah Yong came is it?". knew it. Yes, if i'm given the choice, i would like to come earlier. Just to get to see him. But what's the point? Briefing today was damn long. Sir Asra and Sir Simon mentioned alot of stuffs. About KPI, staff to learn new things etc. And ya, i'm going in fountain soon. -.- And might increase pay! Yay! Host 1 today. Not as boring as last week. (Thanks to sch holiday) Closing was a bit messy. The rest was pretty ok.

I'm looking forward to wed! It's been ages since i seen him! Almost 2 weeks!
My heart is still being questioned.

No comments: